Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is nearly here!

I'm born to be a Wildcat Fan! I'm so excited for the March Madness tournament, I think Kentucky will win it all!
Book Club with my friend Kendall Lauritzen.
Hanging out with Kendall and Meyer at book club.
Meyer was quite the inspiration for crawling, he's QUICK!
Dinner with the girls!
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Jonathan.

Cousin Todd and Kourtney came over for dinner, I've missed them! I can't wait until they move back to Omaha.
Shopping with my mom and Grandma Kaye during Spring Break. Look at the darling hat she made me!

Hanging out with my good buddy, Jonathan Strovers.
Dinner at the Passmore family favorite, Fernando's!

My dad has arranged my marriage with Jackson Seger. Jackson was very polite, he shared all his toys.
T Fitch made some delicious BBQ on Sunday Funday.

Thanks for the hospitality, Wendy! The gang even Skyped with Stella in Springfield, IL at Wendy and Trevor's house.

1 comment: