Friday, April 2, 2010

Such a fun weekend!

Bockfest with the Strovers, my parents, Amanda and Uncle Doug.
I loved hanging out with Uncle Doug for the weekend.
Bockfest was so exciting, I fell asleep!
Amanda and Uncle Doug are the best! I can't wait to visit them in San Francisco.
Addison is not quite as excited about my crawling as everyone else. She keeps saying, "No Baby Kate. No toys in your mouth. Stay out Baby Kate." It's funny how she thought I was really cool before I could move. Little does she know Damon and I are both going to be on her tail!
It was so nice to finally meet Great Aunt Barb and Great Uncle Wes. They came all the way from Colorado to visit our family.

Life is good, except for my non-stop ear infections! I have to get a series of shots to help with the problem. The next step: tubes in my ears.
I am so happy that I am crawling.

Uncle Doug bought me this cute dress.
I love my Grandma Kaye.
I can't believe Damon is already 6 months. He has grown so much, we are about the same weight.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Kate, you're crawling? I'm yet to see this which means we must hang out soon! You're cute as always!

    ReplyDelete